Family Picture


So here we are in front of the London Bridge in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
We had a great weekend with my parents, aunt & Michael. Thanks guys for showing us around! What a pretty place. Even though they don't have grass like we do back home, they had art in their front yards. Rock beds that were laid out into a creative design to not only be appealing but literally a work of art.
For the whole weekend I felt like I was in an exotic place like Cabo or Moab with all the light colored real stucco houses with tile roofs and the view of the Lake from almost anywhere you stood.
There are cute little shops and my dream store front, lake side under the London Bridge. Life is easy and laid back there, I see why the snow birds chose it.
I know it's scary to leave your residence to live there 9 month out of the year, but it won't be long for them too, to realize they are truly living in "Paradise"!

Comments

Popular Posts