The broken camera

I wanted to share with you my tragic event that has long passed, but when I see the pictures it takes me back to that morning when I found my almost #1 prize possession.

My mouth dropped......When could I have possibly done this? Did my kids do it? Did I drop it out of it's case? Then I realized....Israel Cannon, I took it up that crazy road in it's case all protected so I thought. But when I strapped the bag down into the Rhino, it mist have been on it just right! It was my fault!!! CRAP!!

Am I going to need a whole new lens? What's this going to cost me? What am I going to have to sell to replace this. I guess I better concentrate on Scentsy or Mary Kay to get this fixed, it's gonna cost me big! I always wanted a new lens..... In addition to this one NOT to replace it!!

So after I took a breath and decided to take it in to the professionals and see what they though. They told me everything was going to be ok!! All it is, is the filter on the outside of the lens, but only one problem.....uhhh! No one can get it off the lens!! WHAT?!?! GREAT!! So I took it home to the strongest person I know, Ryan. And sure enough he got it with, with the help of his little friend names pliers! Oh! It was so scary to watch, I thought for sure it was going to slip off and go right into the lens and then it was going to $$$$. I couldn't watch. No really I went into the other room. You would have thought I was watching one of my kids undergo brain surgery or something. I was so antsy and uneasy with the whole thing. But I made it through ok :) Whooo!

Comments

Popular Posts